Friday, October 17, 2008

Failure

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: New age music
Mood: her royal sighness

I fail...to be someone normal. My perception of life...differs those of the majority. Failure, is worse than death itself...my only companions, blog, pen and paper, watercolors and art blocks, they understand what I go through.

My mind differs in all ways, always...no one comprehends let alone hypocrites. I'm stranded in a town called hypocrisy, where everyone don't mean what they say or do, all ubiquitous. To turn back time, impossible. Loneliness, it conquers.

I hear voices...my inner best friend. Me, myself, and I. Heart body and soul, all three of them are my best buds. Lost contact for so long, how do I know what's going on? You may call me emo or what...I don't care anymore.

No comments: