Monday, July 6, 2009

TAG (has guilty conscience)

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Billie Jean - Michael Jackson (GAAAAAAAAAAH the mania after his death)
Mood: hating jet lag

I need something to take it out on coz jet lag is taking away my vitality x.x so...I stole this tag from Facebook (also not really sure how to act sarcastic ._.)

------

Objective:Are you mean and sarcastic?

Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically?
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note :D
Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.(YR stands for Your Response.)

If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute..
YR: *pukes* Okay...in the dictionary, cute is defined as ugly but adorable. But for your case, cut out "adorable"

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome..
YR: HAHAHAHAHA I'd say...there'd be 100000000000 other people who would say that

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: count ME out, and this fact had already disproven the fact that EVERYONE likes you

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: *coughlafcough* Are you attempting to mock me? If so. You FAIL. In which also proves you fail at mocking, which is...apparently, a vital skill.

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: Yeah sure of course......what the heck is Bruneian?

If an annoying pretty woman/handsome guy says:
1) I know you like me.
YR: O_x tell you what...take a gun, put it on your head, before shooting take this penny so that you can pay Charon to cross the River Styx

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: dude...I was staring at the dead person with the machete beside you, beware of your personal poltergiest

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: I don't care, you aren't either.

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: Men with money...GOSH when will they ever get their eyes off cash?

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: Hatred is manipulative. So I could obviously do the same to you

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: go and die

2) May I have your cell phone number, please please please pleaseeeee?
YR: go and die

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: go and die (x3 already? O.O)

4) What do you like about me?
YR: The fact that you're gonna die soon

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: *punches face* that should make your face worse than grotesque, and I hate you sooooo much

If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: *walks* Oh I'm sorry, were you referring to me? I thought you were referring to your own dog

2) You smell like shit!
YR: That's coz you're standing right next to the toilet. Apparently someone forgot to flush

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
YR: Does it even look like I can be laughed at? *evil grin*

4) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: Oh my, someone's gonna regret this for sure. *ghost is standing next to me...she's so dead this round XD*

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: I ain't racing, and I'm definitely not gonna bet on you.

If your annoying ex says:
1) punch the face.
YR: *punch* didn't see that one coming?

2) I know you still love me!
YR: An atrocious lie.

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: Oh sweetie I do love you so...but that was once upon a time...

4) Please call me...
YR: Why should I? You're history

5) The break up hurts me so much..
YR: But it hurts my heart even more *pulls out heart and points at scar*, when will you ever empathise?

If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: Uhh...thanks?

2) Seriously, I used this product and look at me, I am changed!
YR: Oh no, market failure (NOT MY ANSWER, but DAMM GOOD)

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: OMG there's another with 75% discount!

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: Do you honestly think that I could fall for that product?

5) That product is not good; it causes pimples all over your face.
YR: When I buy it I can still complain about you


No comments: