Thursday, September 18, 2008

darkness resumes

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: with her mind
Mood: dark

This darkness continues to take over this body. Though her spine and head starts to ache, this pain, so soothing...maybe I should kill someone tomorrow. Three cheers for sweet revenge they say. Oh, how I love hatred and pain - my only way to show affection. Because every mourn of despair feeds my satisfaction. We'll see how thick skin a person can get when darkness wins. Set my victim ablaze, that ought to teach people not to mess with noir (French for dark/black) Welcome to my twisted circus. Watch me. Watch how I shall treat your brain as a fiddle, get mesmerised with the dancing fire. All to fill my desires, of hearing endless suffering.

Doesn't rhyme but I don't care, I'll strip my victims off till they're bare.
Tell you not to mess with fire, but you point to me and say I'm a liar.
Light n love is not easy to conquer, I don't think I can hold it any longer.
"Violence is not the way to solve", why do you even want to involve?
Poetry is a form of expression, diseases and syndromes are a mere digression.
Attention seeking just to gather a few, this group will then begin something new.
Cirque du Noir, Fallen City, these people will strike like electricity.
Life is just like a videogame, learn new skills all for you to gain.
TB, TK, whatever it is, these are the things you don't wanna miss.
Darkness is right now retreating, I feel like it's a form of relieving.
Other than metal, other than poems, now I feel like playing glow worms.
Or I can start to pack my things, when in Sumatra I'll be missing nothing.
Either that or a bit of PK, that's better than memorizing the KKK.
Fry screaming or a form art, the best way to escape when "Things Fall Apart".
Logarithms, reciprocals, and parabolas, teacher may be fun but I feel like screaming "AAAH!"
I know this poem has a bit of quirk, don't flame on this you big ol' jerk.

Anyone interested in making a metalcore band? I'll be the vocalist (that's pretty much what I can do anyways, maybe a bit of keyboards? Check one of my previous posts and there's a piano interpretation of Apologise by One Republic) As said many times before, or maybe not, just visit my youtube account and there's proof I am a good fry screamer (nvr meant to brag) I won't be that active until at least a year and a half (if IB isnt a burden. But if it is, then make that 3 years) but I feel like I really wanna be in a band part time because I really have that passion for metalcore. Something different than talking abt sex and romance all the time and its so straightforward. But yea, this isnt a job application script so I'll stop here.

ps: When I say make a band, I mean we do it seriously. Like recording and producing albums.

No comments: