Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random Quotes that popped out of my head through memories

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Shadow of the day - Linkin Park
Mood: random mind with random stupidity

So I'm just gonna post quotes here since I can't post pics here with my iPhone.

---
Alan: Amanda... *while touching my cheeks*
Me: WAI!*goes to defensive position*
Kar Keat: Keep your hands off my girl!!
Me: WALAO!! *even more defensive*

---
Me: *strangling Yeong Wei*
YW: hello dear. Getting used to her strangling here.
-later-
Lee Zen (who was the dear YW was referring to): Can I sit here? Don strangle me arh.

---
Me n Chi Qin: *whilst "drunk" and singing* You're my Angel~~*then sways to music drunk-like*

---
Alex: Wait, so your house is, you turn left at the traffic light rite? (or sth among those lines)
Me: ._.???
Jordan: Dun listen to him lar, he damn blur.
(then argument starts here, bla bla noob guitarist noob bassist yadda)

---
Me: *half asleep half awake*
Menon: Is that a guy?
Girls: No, it's the new girl Amanda lah.

---
Qasyaff: *crane pose*
Me: *crane pose*
Qasyaff: Go get your own pose..

---
Me: I got poked by my own safety pin!
Mervyn: GOOD!
Me: Shit you! *starts whacking Mervyn*

---
Me: *talking about Cassandra bla bla bla*
Melissa: *kepohs*
Me: why are you kepohing?
Melissa: you said Cassandra's name :p
Sorry girls, I can't really remember witty lines from you guys but I'll update this when it hits me.

No comments: