Monday, September 22, 2008

Ehhh...nvm, no title

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: with my pocket guitar in my iPhone XD
Mood: Put your hands up for KL, I love that city!!!!

Last weekend hasn't gone so well, As if I've been struck in my own cell.
Bitches and bastards show no sympathy, I let out my inner cry of agony.
The wheel that proves that psi exist, Hath been broken to pieces of six.
Rage and violence consumes over me, Targeting my brother the anger from me.
Not only me but my mother, the boss, Because of our actions, she became so cross.
Childish acts from people like who? Revenge because there's nothing better to do.
This soul is still searching in the dark, When will I find the king of my heart?
The last stanza was cheesy enough, Should be more like artist of wrath.
Impatience for the trip to Sumatra, I hope the days haven't stretched too far.
I have ran out of words today, Stay tuned again for another day.

No comments: