Monday, September 8, 2008

Yet another first day of school

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: I can't blast the school's amp.
Mood: Stressed

Using school's comp here. And What did I do during the holidays? ACT STUPID AND CAMWHORE!!! XD

Not really at first, just a shot of my current room

Normal me (I think)

Prep me LOL (I hate this btw)

Emo me (2nd fave)

Gothic Lolita-sh me (In case you guys are blind [just blame my iPhone, there's laces on my tank top, also my fave shot)

NERD!!!! LOLMFAO (embarrasing as well :p) In case you guys are wondering, I also tucked in my shirt LOLOLOLOLOL

The "damsel in distress?" or trying to lan cute again huh? *smacks self*


Yeah, that's all I have in this post. Also I've been sugar high throughout the holidays coz I got nth better to do.

Hinthint: metal lovers MUST visit my Youtube account

No comments: