Monday, November 3, 2008

Days of Stress

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: A whole medley of "Rock Band" songs
Mood: stressless
EXAMS ARE OVER!! WOOHOO!! (but for those taking Chinese and Music tomorrow, good luck, if they're any at all....) Oh and I forgotten to mention during the second last day of my holiday, I felt extremely happy, why? It's the attack of the ZEN!! (4Sc3 mates should know XD)

Yep, Lee Zen visited me unexpetedly, I mean it's only 4 days of holiday in Malaysia and he actually came down to see me. I feel special LOL jk. Not only that, I was idiotic enough to not take his pic but only he taking my pic.

So yeah, that day we went to Orchard cineplex and watched HSM 3, I know I sound really gay right now, but I gotta say I'm quite surprised by the stuff seen in High School Musical 3. Just to say it's big screen material, nothing else. But then what's even funnier was that the girls... okay, seriously loud as if speaking their minds, "AAHHH!!!" (during the opening with the close up of Troy) "HAHAHAHA" (the part where Troy was singing in 'night to remember' if not mistaken) freaky mainstream teens....but I gotta say, Rocketman was the one which actually made it funny. (ignore "nothing else")

Oh oh and, at least I got hold of one of Lee Zen's photos in 4Sc3's friendsters and I gotta say...

<
LOLMFAO while ROFL!!!! ROCKER WANNABE LOLOLOLOLOL!!! The first time when I saw this photo I was showing this expression >> XD but my laugh is a mere "..." SERIOUSLY, I think it's a hard, high pitched laugh that I couldn't reach man! That emo lala nerd has changed!!(inside joke again with 4Sc3ers)

To Lee Zen: You SEE! I obviously pull the rocker look BETTER THAN YOU! Not only that, I was BORN A ROCKER/METALWOMAN, BEAT THAT XD XD (I know that the fake guitar ruined everything but, what's a girl without a real guitar gotta do? Pose with a noobish keyboard?)

See what I mean? A mere 61 note keyboard supposed to be for my brother but I can slide my fingers to create melody with it XD


And that's all folks! (wait, too cliche) Beat it! (unoriginality, it came from a song) And all you yesterdays can light fools like me (ripped off from Shakespeare -_-) FORGET IT! Here I am telling you that I am signing off my bloody blog, original enough?!

No comments: