Friday, November 28, 2008

◊●No Shit●◊

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Waking the Demon - Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: no shit XD

HEY did anyone notice something different about the title?? THE SYMBOLS ARE BACK WOOHOO!! ok nvm...that's such a minor issue =.='

Okay anyways, yesterday was SJII's school prom/dance/end of year party/gay party/goodbye party/get drunk party/whatever party. Theme was called Volaré. I got drunk. LOL no I'm too young. It's just that it was a blast! XD

A scene of the event, for more photos, check out my Facebook account


Too bad a few of my closer frens didn't turn up. But I still had fun and got to know people better, camwhored better (wait...wtf does this mean?? o_O), opened my mouth to talk better. The bands were awesome. Especially the guitarist in the final band performance (X.E.S. I think), his style is damn yeng man I tell ya. It's like its full of energy and it looked like his soul was filled with a rocker's heart! Man I dunno how he manages to play his guitar whilst slinging it to the back of his shoulders...(yes I've seen in Guitar Hero but never really thought it was posible irl) I wish I was in a band...

REALITY CHECK, I AM in a band (most likely in already) Me bandmates and I only managed to meet once...and then I've been practicing fry vocals like shit, idk when's our nxt meeting, I lied to my parents in some way...(if they read this I die) gotta learn vibrato, maybe false cord screaming as well, and even vocal frying...these are my own aims (cept for the vibrato one, Aiden suggested that) I need to increase my lung capacity, increase stamina, increase this increase that...and I want my poetry/lyrics book back...

And then yeah, I'm trying to get the weird stuff of me true self away from my life for the moment. But the weird thing is...Chi Qin talked to a spirit dwelling in my house for quite some time...HE KNOWS ALL MY BAD HABITS AT HOME MAN!!! And he too complains about my noisy brother LOL...but still my privacy is somewhat invaded, that is if any1 actually talks to him...I better find a way to threaten him not to tell my bad habits to any1 at all...that would be so darn embarassing (ok I don't think I can spell now =.=)

Other than that, HAPPY HOLIDAYS PPL!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: