Sunday, November 30, 2008

▄╔Tag╗▄

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Another Way to Die - Alicia Keys and Jack White
Mood: I AM THE HEROINE!!!!!

Stolen from
Billy's blog


▄╔╗▄The Self▄╔╗▄

[01]Real Name: Amanda
[02]Nickname: Amanda (LOL jk) Let's see...Man (I'm serious my mom calls me that), the rocker, the freak, the one, the noob, the (inserts random word here)
[03]Married: NO wth is this man?
[04]Zodiac sign: You're talking to a monkey XD
[05]Gender: FeMale
[06]Age: I am 16 going on 17
[07]High School: Sri Garden (used to be) St Joseph Institution International
[08]College: most likely Digipen Institute
[09]Height: 163 cm
[10]Weight: 54 kg??
[11]Do you like yourself: narcissist
[12]Piercing: ear, a pair, may consdier more eg: eyebrows/more on the ear
[13]Right or Left: right handed for daily routines, left for strength (I think)
[14]Are you a freak: yes, what took you so long to find out?
[15]Hair: DARK DARK DARK brown, may want a few highlights tho
[16]Skin: between pale and tan, I wish I was paler than a ghost
[17]Allergies: none the better
[18]What are you doing now: hearing meta music, going to facebook, mental projecting to scare ppl's pants off (I think Pn Shiamala is wearing a shirt/kurung that is maroon in color)

[19]What will you do 1 hour later: maybe go to the alternate dimension (with mental projection) or play with fire
[20]What will you do 10 years later: SAVE THE WORLD!!!! (no wait, I think that one is 3 years later) then it's ANIMATING or TOURING THE WORLD or idk...I'm not precognitive ok?
[21]Live with parents: yes, what do you think?

[22]Siblings (including yourself): 2
[23]Eldest: me
[24]Youngest: my annoying brother, Ian
[25]Love/hate your family: LOVE WTH IS THIS MAN? I'm NOT EMO
[26]You found your other half: ._. no

▄╔╗▄The Love▄╔╗▄

[27]If yes, who is he/she: I wish it was him
[28]If no, who you want he/she to be: that kid with the nice emo hairdo that shreds the guitar like a damn pro and nails his metal fans
[29]Time(s) you're in a relationship: NONE
[30]Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): define woo
[31]Anyone woo you before (0-100000): I think my mom did when we were shopping for dresses, I want a long dress =w=
[32]Did anything wrong to your other half: maybe?
[33]What were the wrong you have done: whacking him too hard for a friendly greeting? my whole party having him to take pics with me? ._. idk

[34]You with your other half since: ...*depressed*

[35]Ever argue with your other half: In a dream I remember
[36]Are you straight/lesbo: I kissed the girl. DUH I'm STRAIGHT...or I'm both
[37]Reasons you love your other half: ...*more depressed*
[38]You and your other half in which stage: ...*writes emo poetry* WAIT, my BOOK ain't with me ><
[39]You woo he/she or he/she woo you: ...*gets high*
[40]Ever thought of marrying him/her: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[41]Your first best friend: Primary?? Well it had to be Joanne Chee...good times...lost contact X_X
[42]Your first enemy: not gonna say
[43]The friend you love most (1 only): 1 only?? 1 ONLY???!! DAMN BIASED LAH
[44]The enemy you hate most (1 only): biased
[45]Your most beautiful girlfriend: that girl in the hair saloon...or me XD [46]Your most handsome boyfriend: (A)
[45]The kind of girl you hate most: (L) backstabbers, bitchy, sombong, insulting (like she really means it), stereotypical cheerleader/popular/prep type
[48]The kind of guy you hate most: (E) LIARS, perverts, extremly lan si, bitchy (if it actually applies)
[49]You fell in love with your close friend before: (X) no...okay well for earlier this year you can say that, he became quite close to me
[50]Your best friend is your ex-lover: no
[51]If your friend backstabs you: this dark water bottles up inside this lake of hate, in which soon I shall unleash my limit break (okay this ain't healthy, I may get a poltergiest)
[52]If your friend betray you: try to reason first, if all else fails, DIE!!!!!
[53]If your friend woo your lover: WARNING, DO NOT CROSS THE LINE
[54]If your friend fall in love with you: sweet, I got cheese and crackers
[55]If you fall in love with your friend: what does the four letters above make?

▄╔╗▄The studies▄╔╗▄

[56]Are you a good student: the later part of the year, yes, back then, I'm quite rebel-like, DUH 4SC3 ROCKS!!! \m/
[57]You always done your homework/assignments: not really, my Malay assignments are always piled up b4 submitting
[58]The teacher/tutor you love most: Mr Toh!!! and of course Mr Rainone, Dr Underwood, and then yeah...there's still more but these 3 are my fav

[59]Always late to school/college: no
[60]Your class: 4Sc3/9JTo
[61]You love your seniors: idk
[62]Seniors who you love the most: back in Sri Garden, well there's Billy, Peter and his whole band, Afiq, and when I say love, I mean it as a friend...
[63]Your classmates good/bad: 4Sc3 = good, 9JTo = okay
[64]Excellent result classmate: 4Sc3 = ME n Jacklyn, 9JTo = idk
[65]Laziest classmate: idk
[66]Smart people: Jackyn (4Sc3) and then idk the rest
[67]Stupid people: me
[68]Good looking people: LOL everyone?
[69]Ugly people: god made this whole world to be beautiful, every1 is in one way or another, only the more prominent becomes more attractive
[70]Funny people: the guys?
[71]Cute people: ._. MONA LISA!!!!!
[72]Bad people: ._. the guys? and the whole of 4Sc3??
[73]Honest people: those whom speak their mind
[74]Acting people: gone, dead, etc
[75]You are what kind of people: I don't do labels coz I'm a freak
[76]Lip or eyes: both
[77]Shorter or taller: in the middle =D
[78]Hugs or kisses: BOTH
[79]Hesitant or spontaeneous: I can be hesitant and at the same time spontaeneous
[80]Nich stomach or nice arms: Nice BODY LARH! and nice arms too. if you want stomach go for the pancreas XD
[81]Listener or talker: both again
[82]Romantic or rich: romantic pwns
[83]Good wife or good mother: My mom la, I dun even want a wife
[84]Age to get married: I dun think I want to
[85]Number of kid(s): 1 boy 1 girl, adopted most likely
[86]Career: Animation, Band, Psionic practitioner
[87]Salary: as much as possible??
[88]Retirement age: haha, I highly doubt
[89]Properties value: ._. idk what this is
[90]Wishes: Be careful what you wish for...go to 8888 Real Wishes. Heard it works, but hen again I don't wanna take my risk coz if you gain something you may lose another eg: Find my true love but lose my best friends. So yeah, none.

No comments: