Wednesday, December 10, 2008

☻going HIGH (again) pt 1☻

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow - Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: *stares at title*

Okay yeah, for these blog entries I'ma divide it into 4 parts. Coz I got 4 different topics to update at once, savvy?

First things first, CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! I took that time to decorate the house with my mom and this is what we've got:

Well, I got bored at first so I thought I took the picture of a plain ol' christmas tree in worm's eye view. Looks tall eh?


Yes we also decorated the stairs...still incomplete tho


Here's the "overcrowded with balls" christmas tree that me mom and I have finished


Last but not least, the HOLLY!! XD


Random note of the day: Nail polish and Christmas decorating do not mix.

Christmas decorating made my one day old nail polish look like it's one week old =/

No comments: