Thursday, December 11, 2008

☻going HIGH (again) pt 4☻

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Spit You Out - Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: *stares at title*

So now it's time to explain why I'm in a craze for Bullet For My Valentine. You see, I feel band chemistry kicking in...



My last first jamming session, I was surprised that I could last for about 5 or 6 songs during this jam session, the only body parts that were in pain was my legs LAWL! I surprised myself there. Only thing is...I'ma damn noob at adjusting the mic. My voice was seriously soft when all that loud instruments were playing (I even told the guitarist that my singing/screaming voice was medium soft =.= just didn't think it would be DAMN SOFT) and he also said that my pronounciation ain't that good, or something among those lines, but other than that, it's ain't that bad, and I enjoyed my first jamming man.

When I return home, I kinda suffered from aftermath HIGH and went shouting WOOOHOOO and then walking like a drunkard and then feeling a bit dizzy like I danced around in circles...and I wanna do it again, I can't wait for next week XD I can't wait to get closer to me bandmates (coz right now she still has no idea what the names of the drummers and guitarists are) maybe I should headbang more, take drugs an excessive amount of sugar, go high and hyper...ok now I'm HIGH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA (laughing too hard to even sign off of her blog)

No comments: