Thursday, December 11, 2008

☻going HIGH (again) pt 2☻

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: All These Things I Hate - Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: *stares at title*

Other than managing to decorate our house, one of my Malaysian friends visited again! LOL so we hung out at Takashimaya, chat mainly about what happened during her MUN in S'pore and hilariosity.

LOLMAO who knew that such cute teddy bears could be soooo dangerous.


Veemelia...the girl who visited me XD


A bigger version of the killer teddy bear christmas tree


Yeah...I have got no sense of vocabulary right now so I'll let the pictures do the talking. While walking home, I took this at Paragon.

One thing's weird tho...when the economy is in the state of crisis, Singapore goes all glam over the decorations, but when the economy is doing good, their decorations are crap ._. Is this a dirty tactic to attract tourists?

No comments: