Thursday, December 11, 2008

☻going HIGH (again) pt 3☻

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Hand of Blood - Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: *stares at title*

Yes...I'm in that Bullet for my Valentine craze...will explain in part 4.

6 December...20th Dance Arts Recital...and I was in it. I was in section 2 in the tap dance called "Hit Me Up" LOL we looked like penguins with our costumes.

5th December was actually our full dress rehearsals...and I took some photos at that day.

Fatin & I


Candid


FOOD!!


Left: Lee Jin, Top: Claudia, Bottom: Lisa, all three leng luis XD


I fail at doing the million reflections effect X_X


And I also took pictures of the little kids XD

Red: Toy Soldiers, Blue: Beauties of the Nile


lol Fatin was right, you ask the kids to smile at the camera and then they go crazy LOL


zomg their ponytails are so kawaii lawl!


Too bad the tickets were sold out when I tried getting'em (wanted to watch Section 3!!!) But I still enjoyed myself when I performed on stage =D

No comments: