Monday, August 11, 2008

BWAHA...ha?

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: She Is Dangerous - Blessed By A Broken Heart (there isn't a link...)
Mood:
._.

Monday...NO SCHOOL!! coz of national day and I'm bored shit. Luckily, I got a few projects to be done like:

1. Geography presentation
2. Physics homework (DONE)
3. study...???

Geography's gonna be a piece of cake, and studying, I can do for Add maths with Mr Rainone in school...after school...so I have a few of my things to be done as well even if it isn't important:

1. CD's surprise when they visit me (3 more to go, the halfway mark)
2. Flash dressup game (DONE)
3. Musical animation to be uploaded to YouTube (in the process of storyboarding)
4. Vocal cover for Spit You Out - Bullet For My Valentine
5. Upload my finished artwork to dA (uploaded)
6. Finishing up (censored...but not adult content, I'm not ready to show this skill to the world until I can find suitable ppl to do this with me, proly would happen during my college years...which is a loooong way to go)
7. Portfolio to enter DigiPen Institute. Yeah it's not only a science school, they have courses for game developing and animation. So I'm definately going.

And again, why do I always overload myself with work when I prefer slacking around...prolly coz I'm bored? XD [a really obvious type AB person]

No comments: