Wednesday, August 13, 2008

§Wonderous Wednesday§ (ignore cheesy title coz I'm eating Cheezels yum! XD)

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Truimph or Agony - Rhapsody Of Fire (well I'm in agony =-=)
Mood: refreshed

Wednesday. The day when my bag is light coz there's PE! XD yeah, we played soccer today, and I finally got to learn the right techniques of kicking the ball (NO TOES, i used to use my toes a lot when kicking) finally getting to realise my errors and why it doesn't go the direction I want it to go back then.

Then there's history class, nothing much to blog about. And then there's doooom (for me and me teammates at least) during me English class (not really, it's during lunch actually) And here's the thing that I had issues with at the beginning (not Singapore's kiasu genes fault lol) That is...

Voting without fairness.

I'm gonna use a lot of examples here so don't get offended. I really potong steam during our magazine presentation. Such hard work and dedication to making interesting reviews, and what do we get in the end? 0/10 readers. UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT?! Because our voters voted according to friendship instead on how good we do our work like wtf! This has also happened in Sri Garden, like voting for the president of Student Council. Actually, I trusted no candidate there, except maybe 1 or 2, but I voted the less popular one, Billy, coz I tot he may need a chance to show what he can do (he was an ex-prefect after all, even if he's a metalhead and anti hero kind of guy) but instead the popular one gets the most votes and now CD ain't happy, so am I (Her Own Enemy MUST be shown to YouTube =-=)

a fictional example (with real people):

Lee Zen wants to be voted as basketball captain. But there's another unknown guy who plays better than (kek shui =P) Lee Zen. But Lee Zen has more friends than the unknown dude that plays better than him. Results is that Lee Zen wins over the other just coz he's got more frens. Really unfair.

Well luckily we're all gonna leave this floating castle generalised as High school real soon. When we step into society, none of this is ever happening again, thank goodness for that. I WANT TO GRADUATE ALREADY! I HATE HIGH SCHOOL

No comments: