Friday, August 1, 2008

OOT - Childhood Dreamers' erm...little advertisement I came up with just to hope that it can promote them a bit more lol

yes ppl, they need more viewers!


(Image would lead to their blog)

CD's myspace

To those who weren't in Mr. Anandraj's English class (ok well maybe pretty much to all my SJII readers), Childhood Dreamers is an ENGLISH [yes you read that right. ENGLISH] pop/rock/acoustic band formed in 2007. First started as a school band (from my ex-school), later they have started to record their songs, which are nice but has their flaws (I mean whaddaya expect from a rising band? Take Blink-182 for example) done quite a number of performances, including my Sweet 16 LOL XD and yes, they're awesome.

Doing some freewill promoting here coz....I STILL MISS MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T I wonder if they still remember my existance...especially mr-lan-si-bassist-of-CD-who-said-he-was-gonna-get-a-modem-fixed-"tomorrow"-but-still-have-to-wait-for-maybe-a-couple-or-more-centuries? yeah. To CD if you guys are reading this: when you guys come down to visit me in S'pore (OMFG SPORE! SEEDS LOL) , could you guys stay in for 3 days? eg Friday Saturday and Sunday? After your SPMs? coz I somehow planned it to be a 3 day thing (and my mom doesn't know yet, but for a cool mom like mine [perasan je lol] I'm sure she'll allow.) coz well, there's a lot of things I wanna spend my time with you guys XP (Afiq stfu abt the you noe who thing) And, as a debt for you guys, I have surprises for CD as well.

That's it for today again...TGIF!!!!! WOOHOO!!! DUN HAVE TO GET UP EARLY TOMOLO XD

No comments: