Monday, August 4, 2008

Two statements

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
Mood: idk

okay, so In Geography class, we we're asked to talk about tropical rainforests and tropical deserts. Our rainforest was the Congo Basin and the desert was Sahara. Sahara was easy to reseach and all, but while researching the Congo Basin, I came across something. Let's call it 'it' for now. When I came home, I wanted to look for 'it' again. Unfortunately the original page when I saw 'it' didn't show up on google when I searched, but I still remember what 'it' was, and here it is....


click on the picture if you wanna see the big picture. And to those who don't know why the word is so funny, it's coz the word....means stupid in malay (no offence to and Congo peeps, if there's...any). LOL and I still remember Apa Khabar (in Malay it meant how are you?) BUT if you say it to a Korean......good luck (it sounds similar to the meaning of kick your father)


And yes, hunting is BAD, especially if its an endangered species, you don't want elephants to end up like dodo birds no? So yea. BTW go to Youtube and check out Hey there Delilah screaming version. It's awesome XD

No comments: