Friday, July 11, 2008

©anon D foreve®

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Canon Rock - JerryC
Mood: RE-energised

Nowadays, I'm lazy to get up for school. I've got a painful butt, a numb hand, and stiff fingers, why? Kenapa?

Yesterday I did all my cheer jumps (ALL OF IT) on the trampoline and stretched my muscles too hard on the butt. A numb hand for carving out lino art, which nearly made me lose my blood circulation that may make a person stuck in the same place else I won't be here, stiff fingers for noodling around with the keyboard again (I wish my mom gets a keyboard)

But yeah, enough rants. I've got more snaps.

This one is on lunch time. Come on guys, I tried ok? But sometimes, things like this is up to all of you to pursue XD. And that string thingy, is food, really. They're tasty.


Then we went out for dinner. After dinner [payback XD, From Autumn to Ashes fans will get it] Catherine wanted to go to the games room. So I played this:

I still kinda suck at it, c'mon, it's a 5 footed 1 (as you can see on the screen), not like ur usual DDR. And I loved their Canon D remix XD, I played that lvl for like...4 times? XD


Catherine. Daughter of Aunty Lisa and Uncle John.


ps: one of her video games nearly killed my eardrums, Pixel Chix SUCK MAN, THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKING SOTONG/BITCHY THAT THEY'VE GOT NO LIFE! Especially when she left it there without switching it off, that girl kept saying "Ehem, excuse me?" in a really fucking bithcy way X_X LIKE A LOT OF TIMES I'M DEAF NOW I TELL YA, I'M DEAF!!!!

No comments: