Monday, July 21, 2008

Last Minutes in Heaven

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: nothing
Mood: guilt....yet urging to draw

Ugh....I nearly cried in public yesterday. This time it's got nothing to do with SG, it's because...my mom forced me to eat P-O-R-K!! OUTRAGEOUS! FOR A SEMI VEG LIKE ME TO BE FORCED TO EAT PORK JUST TO CALM MY MOM'S ANGER WTF!!!! I even drank chicken soup, ate silverfish, had duck gravy (even if those kind of stuff are minor coz I'm just a semi) BUT STILL OMFG why do some parents accept being vegetarianism but not mine? Even if my mom knows how foie gras are made (putting a tube into the duck's mouth and forcing it to eat..like a lot) but yet she says it's part of the circle of life.

Fact: We were once the hunted. We were prolly herbivores back then I guess. Coz our intestines are herbivore-ish. Plus, meat clogs our arteries, but thank God for our stronger digestive system these days that doesn't make us suffer from indigestion, which somehow excludes old ppl (no offense). Quoted from somewhere "Blest this world for it's fruit without having to spill blood." or something among those lines, why can't we people move to just....stop global warming and solve the food crisis?! Circle of life...circle of lifeless carcasses being served at our dinner table that is.

sigh, enough rants. But anyways, today in school we had Racial Harmony Day. I wore the sotong outfit aka baju kurung to school today, sang the choir. Then I skipped RDA today. I won't want an expensive silk clothing to get dirty =_= But then inspiration struck yesterday, and I started designing new characters for a prolly 2 hr long motion picture, but again I still have to wait and get my job, before I can move on being producer for what I'm dreaming of...again. Now there's two stories stuck in my head - Academy 1957 and Last Minutes in Heaven (both are working titles) I'll draw the new characters when I have the time, when I'm done I'll submit to dA. And DON'T STEAL MY ART!!!

Enough complains for today.
EDIT: I'M GONNA DEAL WITH EATING MEAT AGAIN!!!!! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL?????!!!!!!!!!! (it's won ton noodles btw T_T)
EDIT EDIT: It's vegetarian curry rice! Complete with tofu, potato and spinach! XD

No comments: