Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ﻼﻬOOT - Zu Onlineﻬﻼ

NOT SO RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

I'm not listening to anything nor am I in a describable mood. In a nutshell, I got lazy for this part XD

Zu online. Checked this a week ago or so. adn then...FELL IN LOVE WITH IT >D I'm a lvl 25 Moon maiden in the faction of Tai. My char name is Yan-Li-Shan (dun ask, randomly generated XD)

Really mesmerizing graphics, easy quests to level up, controls, at first may seem conplicated, but you'll get used to it. The pic shows a summoner (as I'm typing, the more I feel like playing Zu online now XD) What more can I say...(urging to play now) er.....characters have quite nice choices, but for different clans cannot change gender,so I'm stuck as a spellcasting kind, but with speed as well, at least not a (gay) healer...and. OMFG I WANNA PLAY ZU ONLINE NOW, CONCENTRATION SUCKS XD

No comments: