Monday, June 30, 2008

ωell I never...ˇ

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now playing: Come Back to Me - Plain White T's
Mood: Calm...quiet...

...thought that I could actually use my laptop! YEAHZ! >D And I survived first day of school. And just as I expected, girls would be the ones talking to me first. And as seen in classrooms, girls would sit in a girls corner, and guys woild sit in a guys corner...there still is interaction between these two groups, but when studying, it's like that. In which to me, looks boring. No offence SJII students. And the noobs of SJII did get a warm welcome too. But I still feel like I wanna be outcasted, being a loner...coz....Sri Garden's fire is still burning in my very soul. It is still bright, I hope it just dims, but don't die down. Move on with SJII,but still live with SG's memories.

BTW, one of the guys in Geo class asked which school I was from, I said Sri Garden, and they were like "Whoa...one of the best schools in Malaysia." Well I did get quite surprised when I heard that Sri Garden's reputation is that good [CD can use this as an advantage XD] And note to SG, I finish school at 3pm, but on Wednesdays and Fridays, it's 5:15 pm so wait patiently....till I return home XD

I also may need help for Biology and Add Maths, as I never learned these subjects in SG. That's all for a Manic Monday.


No comments: