Sunday, June 15, 2008

¿♥Prelude + OOT AGAIN - Treasure of Davy Jones' Locker + The Incredible Hulk♥¿

Now Playing: Heart Bursts Into Fire - Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: unexplainable =)

To sum up the activities that happened throughout the weekend...

FRIDAY

Teacher's Day. Actually, we were one of the classes that had the class cafeteria party (WTFLOL) TWISTER!!!!!!! There were five of us playing, Zen, Ben, Keat, Jack[lyn], and me. Alas, me and Jack won, because all the guys got tangled up in a really, really uncomfortable position, in which their 'lil bros' are vunerable to be attacked. So yea....
XD!!!!!!!!! HILARIOUS
ps: Jacklyn must now carry on the legacy of the Twister champ lol

SATURDAY

International Food Fiesta. Kinda boring, because:

1. Chi Qin sprained her leg
2. Childhood Dreamers weren't performing
3. I only managed to meet up wif Vivi at 12pm sth like that
4. Not really a factor but...we had to carry stuff around selling things, do the Visual Art stall chant "JELLY SYRUP PUDDING MINERAL WATER SOFT DRINK" repeatedly

But when I was away, I couldn't help but to play all the games in the Chinese club corner where Keat and gang are. I also met Mel's parents while doing labour work as what Raja coined it. And Mel took a pic of me (see below). Y'kno I kinda overdressed for such an event [but idk y, I like overdressing sometimes, and I'm not alone in this *points to Alex* 8D] I meant to look rocker, but somehow rather....Vivi said I looked lala...O_o NUUUU aiya wateva lar. But to list what I wore (if you don't care, don't read):

-White and Red T-shirt [Alan's b'day gift]
-Red and Black, with a bit of White and Green rocker/ska/punk vest [bought in the US]
-Red and Black skull headband [gift from Mel]
-Red, Black and White punk/lala/j-rock glove on the right hand
-Black tie
-Silver studded belt
-Black cargo pants
-wristbands on the left hand
-Black HARLEY DAVIDSON boots [USA dudez]





So as you can see, I AM overdressed, but who cares...what's with the protruding balloon? O_o And where the hell am I looking at? o_O


SUNDAY (today)

Childhood Dreamers so called mock-up date is more of a 1/6 of Childhood Dreamers hang out at Pavilion instead of Sunway because Afiq is UNCONTACTABLE =__= [my mom said that btw] but not only his fault actually, the rest said they're busy with wtvwtfwthwts XP. The one Childhood Dreamer was none other than Alex STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! THIS IS JUST CONSIDERED HANGING OUT *phew* now that that's clarified yeah...we watched The Incredible Hulk in GSC. Very nice effects, you can actually see humans being thrown around like rag dolls o.o and witty lines as well [SOFTBALL] and well they censored the...adultery part, which is a good thing y'kno. Overall nice movie, and nice roar. That also made my lil bro jealous XD And our chat topic...really got me into deep thinking...once again my sad side consumes my usual self...I can't believe I actually ate one whole lasagna when I was actually drinking a soft drink...randomness lol?

And after the whole hang-out thing I just discovered something really ancient in my mom's closet...a witch's hat. I bought this when I was 10 in Italy...so it's like...6 years in the closet o_O.


It's purple



lol. This is NOT Halloween...yet (In case anyone's wondering, I just came out of the shower, explains why my hair is wet)


Later at dinner time, we're eating out once more. Most likely at Shangri-La...yum...chocolate fountain *recalls Raja's sick joke about poop and chocolate 2 years ago* SHIT (no pun intended) I lost my appetite X_X

1 comment:

wtflol said...

i need help in posting my blog www.wtflol.0yoo.com