Tuesday, June 3, 2008

►OOT (Out Of Topic) Stolen Tag◄

Now Listening: Carry On - Blessed By a Broken Heart
Mood: Mixed emotions, but mostly like a withering rose

Stolen from Olivia

5 Facts About Me

Fact 1: I'm a rock music lover, plus some types of metal eg metalcore, power metal, melodic death metal.

You too must know your guitar's anatomy




Fact 2: Reasons why I chose to be a tomboy
a) Avoid confrontations, hypocrisy, and more importantly, cat fights.
b) Avoid showing POSSIBLE hourglass figure toward sick bastards.
c) Being a tad different than the ordinary.
d) Influence from Chi Qin.


Fact 3: Billy is to blame for getting me into liking metal

Blessed By A Broken Heart




Fact 4: Before setting my life's goal into being a cartoonist, I wanted to have a duo singing career with Yue Wen. That thought came to existence when I was....13? Then wiped away knowing that I stopped my piano at Grade 3 when I was 9 AND knowing my singing isn't as pro -_____- We wanted to be called Radioactivate back then [no offence Yue Wen, but actually it isn't as ear-catching =( ]



Fact 5: I don't want to go to Singapore, it's like a living nightmare to me. Torturous, caged, estranged from my hometown, outcasted, no freedom, just study study study, FUK MAN

-
--
-

I tag anyone who wants to do this

No comments: