Monday, June 16, 2008

±░Prelude 9 - Five Days And Counting░±

Now Playing: My Apocalypse - Escape The Fate
Mood: like an emo sotong =(

Five days before ciao from school...Got tap dance class today. I seriously regret for not having to do that much hanging outs with the 4Sc3 gangsters (Though I still feel like killing them for saying that yesterday was a date =_____= Kar Keat you big mouthed fool! lol I kid I kid) I suddenly feel like I want time to stop for me to...y'kno...oh how time flies...Oh how I wish I didn't actually fail my entrance test, oh how I wish for a more perfect ending with SG, oh how I wish my mom didn't even have this decision at the first place...but not all that one desires would come true, a test from God of endurance, T_T haiz...a picture perfect ending, you can forever dream. Well, as they say dreams can come true, but these dreams can't be achieved unless one conquers life's downs.

I'm also worried about my future. I know I have set what I want to be in the future. But then sometimes it gets me wondering, is that what I'm gonna do for the rest of my life? Or can I do multiple tasks? Animating, yet product designing, yet advertising...decisions decisions. Advice is most helpful to my crisis... (hallucinates ghostly whisper "Futureless"O_o)

EDIT: My mom is buying a keyboard to replace the old piano =D

No comments: