Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ĦΣOOT - Yet another stolen TagΣĦ

Now Playing: Critical Acclaim - Avenged Sevenfold
Mood: Obviously bored

I HAD the urge to steal this tag from Najwa's blog SORRY XD

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Draw Anime
2. Rock and Metalcore music, learning the lyrics
3. Blogging XD
4. Friends and...*stops there*
5. TAP DANCING
6. Sleep XD
7. Poetry (currently in hiatus T_T)
8. Doodling lol

8 Things I say often:
1. Fuk
2. Holy sh--
3. (similes that make no sense)
4. (poetic words that also makes no sense)
5. Man/Dude
6. Bongok/mangkuk
7. Apek/apoh
8. Shut up/STFU

8 Things I do often:
1. Draw, obviously
2. Surf the net, obviously
3. Make telephone porridge, (Chat on the phone for a long time) obviously
4. Listen to my music, obviously
5. Tap dance, obviously
6. Sing along to rock music, obviously
7. Argue with my brother, obviously
8. Blog, ob- ok I'll stop saying that word

8 Things I've read recently:
1. Najwa's blog
2. Nadia's blog
3. Childhood Dreamer's blog
4. Mona Lisa's blog
5. Aiza's blog
6. Thrid Volume of Romance of The Three Kingdoms
7. My handmade phonebook
8. V's SMSes
XD...

8 Songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Tomorrow - Home Grown/Kiss Me Diss Me - from the same artist
2. Heart Bursts Info Fire - Bullet For My Valentine/Hand of Blood - from the same artist
3. Critical Acclaim - Avenged Sevenfold
4. Keep Your Hands Off My Girl - Good Charlotte
5. I'll Be There For You - The Rembrants
6. Velvet - Alice Nine /Gradation/White Prayer - from the same artist
7. Dead End - In Flames
8. No More Angels - Soilwork

8 Things I've Learnt This Year and Last Year:
1. It's better to stick to your natural gender
2. Labels are for soupcans, BE YOURSELF
3. Family comes first
4. There's a time and place for everything
5. Obsession is not healthy
6. Be open to critism
7. There's always a limit to everything
8. God will always be there for you. He answers to your prayers.


No comments: