Saturday, June 7, 2008

♦▫Prelude 6 - Ten Days▫♦

Now Playing: Jaded - Aerosmith
Mood: Hungry

Ten days...of schooling before I'm gone. I'm leaving to Singapore at 27th June, but I'll stop schooling at 23rd June. This is when I would prepare my Pathology Reports [To those idiots who doesn't get my coined terms: it means blog about Singapore] However, I would still get to enjoy IFF =D. It's gonna be held at 14th June. However, I'm not too sure whether I could upload photos to the computer...because the friggin adaptor to connect the digital photos to the computer is LOST! D8<

EDIT: I found it inside one of the video cameras XD


Later part of the day, I'll be watching Kung Fu Panda (XD), then eat out, then sleep, then wait till tomorrow comes, tomorrow is the last day of holidays. School's reopening...gotta
sleep early o_o

No comments: