Monday, June 9, 2008

ζPrelude and Out of topic O_o - Nine Days left + Childhood Dreamersζ

Now Listening: Her Own Enemy - Childhood Dreamers
Mood: Of a daydreamer's (in a good way) and in pain X_x

I couldn't sleep yesterday because of diarrhea x_X pooped 3 am in the morning, felt extremly sleepy when going to school. Oh come on, I don't wanna waste one of my ten days left in Sri Garden, ok? =__= (However the day was boring. SHIT YOU COMMERCE STREAM STUDENTS! I WANT A FIELD TRIP TOO!! T_T)

I don't think I'll be able to go for tap dance class today. Even for PJK I couldn't manage to play all those contact sports, as I may end up puking or worse, I don't wanna know O.o


(Dun kill me for taking the photo from your website guys =P) Anyways, REVIEW TIME for Childhood Dreamer's Demo tape. I managed to get the UNedited version of their demo tape from Afiq. There was poor sound quality coming from the electronic guitar. But it was raw, that might explain why. And Jordan, I'm not saying the guitarist lao ya, just the sound quality is lao ya, so be happy I din say you were lao ya XD. The songs are thumbs up, but to put it into rock terms,

Steps:
1. Pump a fist.
2. Stick your index and pinky finger out.
3. Point those two fingers straight up to heaven.
4. Bang Your Head (Metal Health) - Quiet Riot [XP]

Do this especially to the song Childhood Dreamers, yes it is also the title so what? It's their style. There were two emotional songs in there as well, Her Own Enemy and if not mistaken, February's Blue Sky. Both equally meaningful to the world today. You can go ahead and visit their website listed in "Link Out" if you're interested or above as I'm also listening to their song now XD. Now that I finished my review, Ma, can I listen to my metalcore now? LOL jk jk jk jk I'll be CD's diehard fan ok? Listening to them songs till I die =P

No comments: