Monday, June 23, 2008

®ö.Out of Topic - The Osmonds 50th Anniversary World Tour.ö®

Now Playing: Dirty Eyes - AC/DC
Mood: Bored

Before I start anything, I would like to take my time to say...


ILikebee.com
Happy Birthday Su Vyen!!


Ok now my hand hurts XD, HTML is complicated. Anyways, Saturday was fun, morning get to go to the outdoor theme park, suffered from severe hallucinations, coz I tot I saw a few people who look like SG-ians in Genting 0.o heheh, I chickened out just by seeing Space Shot, my bro can't go - he's too short, so yea...then after having fun at the Outdoor theme park, we quenched our thrist at the Coffee Bean. this is when I learnt important lesson No. ###

I was asked by my family members to order their stuff. Then I saw the cashier, at first I thought she was a girl, had eyeliner, blusher, tied and clipped up her hair. And then this is the second biggest shock of my life - he spoke with a man's voice O_O [the BIGGEST shock of my life currently, is some seemingly harmless game that later shocks your senses out with the combo of a fugly woman, a girl's scream, photoshop power, and sound editor. In other words, a ghost appears in your screen, lol all you want ......For Now...Muahahahahahaha......] *clears throat* Ignore that kudasai. So yea, I act normal, ordered what I want, but when it came to my bro's order which is a vanilla milkshake, he asked this lots of times "Coffee or no coffee?!" In a rude, girly way o.o Right now as I'm typing, my arms are also shivering badly O_0 0_o o_0 0_O SERIOUSLY I felt like slapping that guy/girl/whatever that is, man, but at the same time, TOO scared to do so, other features of that trans include:

1. blemish-less skin o_o
2. Flat chest 0_0
3. Name tag that says "Noor" O_O

DON'T TELL ME HE/SHE/IT'S GOT A VAGINA TRANSPLANT and for the first time in my life I'm saying this, I'm happy I got a pair of natural boobs, not big not small, just there. Maybe I should reduce my tomboy a lil', start wearing skirts (because the uniform of SJII involves a skirt so I have to get used to the half naked-ness in between), but my personality would be hard to change as I am like this even as a kid already, I only hated being called tomboy back then. So yea, right now I don't really care what people would label me as, different people has different opinions and I'll respect that. So long as you know I'm NOT ordinary, different than others, and just being me. And obviously, this is MY own decision about getting a coughsocalledcough normal girl's image (NOT GIRLY, I'll still be hating pink) only following some of V's suggestions and not for the sake of someone else, I'll be stubborn when it comes to people asking me to change for their sake. Now that the long story is over, here comes the OSMONDS!



Merrill Osmond aka Kenny Rodgers (lol) playing the bass



Marie Osmond, check out the glittery pink guitar, it must be REALLY expensive



Lucky man got challenged by Marie into a drinking competition. Dang, she was FAST!



It's not the guy's fault, Marie wanted him to hold her by the waist, she said she can do anything she wants as this was their last performance XD and the guy also said he was embarrased lol (She must really be into guys who wear specs)



The Osmonds



Look at Donny's guitar! SO TINY AND CUTE X3



From left to right, Merrill, Jimmy, Jay, Alan, Donny, and Wayne


GO DONNY! He's actually born on 1957 too y'kno. Soon to be 51 yet he looks 30+


Other than entertaining songs like Hold Her Tight, Down by The Lazy River, Crazy Horses (Their horse effect is achieved by the electric guitar in case anyone's wondering) etc. They also managed to crack up some jokes. Like:

Donny: *panting heavily*I managed to put together a few pictures and videos...that weren't being used before-
Marie: Catch your breath, old man.
*crowd laughs*
Wayne: Donny spent thousands of hours making the video to symbolise 50 years of entertaining our fans.
Donny: Actually that was two thousand hours.
*crowd laughs again*
Marie: He's also older than me.
*crowd laughs yet again*
Donny: (long pause) that's why I quit the Donny and Marie show.

---Another one---

Marie: (she had the stage to herself that time) We actually had 9 siblings, 8 boys and 1 girl. Why? Because someone's gonna ask for directions.


Also, when Donny took the stage, he also said that instead of bringing the crowd to him, he's going into the crowd (that's not a funny tho) My mom managed to shake his hand. Loads of fans (men and women) were screaming for him. And here's the funny - one of the diehard fans, who was a woman, did this:

1. Hugged him
2. Kissed him on the cheek
3. Sang along with him
4. Wiped off his sweat
5. Hugged him again
6. Swayed/Danced along as he sang
7. Shouted "THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE"
8. Hugged him once more

I was like ._. o_O luckily my mom is not that crazy. At the end of the show, we also got to go backstage! I whispered to Marie that she had a nice finale dress, which was true but didn't manage to get a photo of her in it. (Can wear that for prom night! XD) Marie also told my mom "I saw you. I saw you from stage, you were singing to every single song we sang. That was awesome!" My mom also told Donny "My kids call you Uncle Donny" "Uncle, eh?" he replied. (He's actually a grandpa) took a group shot (EDIT):

L2R: Alan, Merrill, Jimmy, Marie, 2 other fans, Donny, my mom, Jay, me, (who is posing like a girl XD dudes, aftermath of Coffee Bean ok? Scroll up) Wayne, grandaunt.

[BEN I'm STILL waiting for the vid]



No comments: