Monday, June 2, 2008

♀◊Prelude 2 - Sweet 16◊♀

Now listening: Road to Hell - Blessed By A Broken Heart
Mood: Nostalgic


Sweet 16, still have yet to figure out why 16 is a good number...but anyways on 23th of May I had the time of my life man. It was my Sweet 16 party, although 9 days from my real birthdate, it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was about having tons of fun and spending my moments in life together with my friends. I've also got pics from the party, check it out -

I got a guitar cake =D


Look at how lan si 4Sc3 are -.-


...Told ya so...

Caricaturing


Childhood Dreamers performing. Heard that they were gonna release a Demo


I also can put up my own show LOL joking


Alan......Are you a girl?


Even my bonky n boyish friend Chi Qin thinks your'e 1 XD

Childhood Dreamers and I..."Funky Seed" is not my bro


And again, SORRY ALEX. But I think the pic is nice =p


This is a funny shot


I'm too lazy to upload all photos, but more of it can be found in my Friendster account.

BEFORE I FORGET
I also recorded Childhood Dreamer's performance at my party


Childhood Dreamers - How To Save A Life



Childhood Dreamers - It's My Life

No comments: