Tuesday, June 3, 2008

♫☼Prelude 3 - Happily Appreciating the Tortures of Life☼♫

Now playing: Velvet - Alice Nine
Mood: Tormented yet excited/enthusiastic

Why tormented? Because tomorrow I'm going back to singapore for just a day AGAIN just to see the principal X_x either I have to retake the test again or not (hopefully I don't have to. ADD MATHS KILLS X_X SO DOES ESSAY WRITING T_T) I'm gonna feel estranged, alienated, afraid...

And why excited at the same time? My best friend is coming today to teach me Add maths and of course, I'm excited to see her. Not only that, Childhood Dreamers said they were gonna give me their demo tape for free O_O!! Drop dead, excited. Can't wait to hear their own songs, I may think about writing a review and giving opinions about it when I get their CD (no pun intended =p)


That's all folks

No comments: