Thursday, June 19, 2008

ЉςPrelude 9½ - LOL is in the airЉς

Now Listening: Leaving - Jesse McCartney
Mood: ROFLMFAO

Today has gotta be the FUNNIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! LOL srsly, I laughed like this
xD Wait, wrong font... XD That's more like it. Yes it includes me having a really wide smiling mouth and squinty eyes that form an 'X'

I also didn't have to do work XD so be jealous (I kid). During Moral lesson, I had nothing better to do, so me and Kar Keat played guess the music game, and I hope he learnt that YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT THE GODDESS OF ROCK!! YEA XD (excluding chinese songs lol) Keep Your Hands Off My Girl....randomness???

After that, Art class got to go to ICT lab and added another hit to my own blog lol. Then in History class, we chatted about jackass and how stupid the attempt to disguise the dick as a hamster to have the snake to bite XP. And then Mel and I mocked Zen's lil bro, saying it's soo small the snake can't find it and only centipedes can see it XD and one part where I said he was ball-less XD NO DICK BUT TALK BIG (that was seriously UNoriginal)This was the part I freaked everyone with my 'XD' laugh, but seriously man, it's FKING FUNNY XD

Then there was lunch time, 4Sc3's in thing right now...has to be chinese chess. By the time I came up to class, Zen was playing his so called "quick chess" against William, 5 seconds to make a move, omfg that's really...quick. He had to shout everytime he makes a move, shouts to show his warcry, which was fking funny btw. But in the end, he..cheated, as in unleash some sort of explosion to get rid of the chess pieces that surrounded his General, CHEATER XD. Ben actually recorded the thing but his phone is with someone else right now =__= you apek! So wait till I get the vid, then upload here, then you all can also laugh your butts of like what I did.

But all isn't over yet, there was ICT class in the last 2 periods. We had Mid-Year...no choice but have to do even if I'm leaving -_-. and Mona Lisa...OMFG that guy arr...wait, I meant bitch girl arr...She distracted the whole class from doing the exam by talking in an ear-piercing, perky, girly tone. Everyone was like "STFU MEL" and hypocrisy happened :-

Me: Hou ji oi da hui je. (Like wanna slap her only)
Kah Jone: Hou, ngo ji qi lei. (Good, I support you)

I'm partially worried about tomorrow's farewell party, I mean, when it comes to farewells, friends should throw it for the one going away, not ME to be in charge again oh man...If there's no food in the party, hecticity....it's happening O_o

But in a nutshell, OMFG LOL XD ROFL LMAO (continues laughing till kingdom comes)

No comments: