Thursday, June 5, 2008

ΩφPrelude 5 - Packing up is hecticity...φΩ

Now Listening: Everyday Combat - Lostprophets
Mood: Satisfied, Full, and Out of Ideas

I had to pack up my clothes today for Singapore. Y'kno my step dad said I have to work my butt out when I go to Singapore, Mr Bennett said I was like a light-minded person, actually it's true, despite ppl in 4Sc3 judging me as the "smart" one, I'm actually a lazy butthead. (who failed maths at the assesstment test) In a nutshell I have to be like this when I'm in Singapore >> Nerd 4 life X_X (This also means I can't go online as often as now)

Then after that I watched Iron Man @ 5pm in Pavilion's Golden Screen Cinemas. It was an interesting movie, but I have nothing much to talk about it. After that, we ate at Sakae sushi (pronounced sa-ka-eh XD) The food is nice, unfortunately I couldn't consume all of it as I ate a hot dog while in the cinemas -_-. They also have an interactive menu, where you place your order with some touch screen computer.
Unfortunately, I was unable to get photos of that place. What? Does it look like I'm the type of person who carries her camera everywhere to take snaps of everything?

Blergh, nowadays I also don't know what to blog about. Prolly I've been talking crap all these while but heck. I've just got nothing better to do. Bored to death during the holidays. Wait, my mom told me to write an essay about inflation and what are the effects. I'll just get on that tomorrow, and have Wikipedia to help XD. What can I say, I AM a lazy butthead

No comments: