Sunday, June 1, 2008

●♪Prelude 1 - Back with a painful butt♪●

Now listening to: Hand of Blood - Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: Like fish which found its water


OH FINALLY! Made through Sunday jams at the highway that seemed to lead to hell,
and by seeing the twin towers of KL from a distance I can just scream out loud "I'M COMING HOME*coughnotgonnabehomelaterrcough*!!!"
To sum up what happened during my 4 nights of stay in Singapore:

DAY1:

Entrance test to St Joseph's International. It kinda reminded me of Sri Garden, except it was much, much bigger. The first thing I entered the admin's office and heard the first sentence I was thinking "OMFG their English is pro O_O think British or American, get rid of Ah Beng accent." And the test, there was Aptitude, (which had things to do with common sense, sequences patterns etc etc) Maths, (which included f-ing Add maths -____-) and English (hold your horses, it's not as easy as you think eg: Explain briefly on the word democracy, what are the positive and negative effects of newspaper on democracy, why is it that such important decisions be made, I know it's driving you up the wall now 4Sc3 guys) and also an interview with the principal in which obviously I kinda screwed it up. Not only that, the papers were in objective except for English which was an essay and what those objective questions stated in the first page was:

DO NOT GUESS


I was like ._. THAT'S WHAT I'M FAMOUS FOR (or maybe all of us do)

DAY2:

Seeing houses. [BORING] 8 units to be exact, that's twice the amount of houses a normal person would view in a day -_-. Later on that day we bought a PS3! WOOT DYNASTY WARRIORS 6!!! BWAHAHA cough HAHAHA

DAY3:

Seeing houses AGAIN, but later sticking me and my bro's head into the new PS3 and DW6. Also getting the results of my entrance test. And guess what, I FAIL, but my bro passed, whaddaya expect eh?

DAY4:

Seeing furnitures and taking one last look of the new house I'm staying in with my family.

DAY5:

Shopping before going home, which made us got stuck in highway jam on a Sunday, the day of my REAL birthday as well. And to those who tried calling me today wanting to wish me happy birthday I show my gratitude here.

For the next few posts I'ma talk about Dynasty Warriors 6 and what happened during my Sweet 16 party =D Stay tuned

No comments: