Thursday, June 26, 2008

юReporting for Duty...NOTю

FALSE RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT XD


Now Playing: Everything You Want - Three Doors Down
Mood: Nostalgia, sad, losing connection.

Hahahaha I'm still in Malaysia. Tomorrow gonna go already...damn sad lar...But right now I'm gonna talk about my chronology in Sri Garden the past 2 years...Be prepared as I would be really open minded at this, and it'll be really, really, really long.

2006
I was placed in Form 2D, in which I spotted a few familiar names, like Benjamin Lim, Melissa Chan. (acutally din realise till she came and talked to me >D) Both from my same primary school. Y'kno, I tried to give a first impression that I was confident and all, but I fail miserably, anyways...the peeps:

Cassandra & co. (Olivia, Melissa, Tang Mun Yee):-

The first pplz I have ever met when in Sri Garden, actually Cassandra was the one who first said 'hi' to me =). But actually I had a first impression of them...as a bunch of *ahem*female dogs*ahem* but actually, Cass is quite nice that time, tho may become freaky as she is really enthusiastic about newbies in school XD, I can tell. That time, I wasn't close to her co. as well, then they had their downfall as being close friends during the middle of the year.

Hasnaa:-
the other girl whom talked to me in class, because I wanted to join Cheerleading. Nice girl, doesn't really had the impression of cheerleader at first, until she said she was in, maybe because of movies influence which said cheerleaders are bit*hy XD (but heck, I joined cheer and yet wanted to retain a good reputation and for the sake of Cempaka's nostalgia)

Carrina and Ben:-
Carrina had a really open mouth, haha, still cool to me, and Benjamin...childhood friend, so I can't remember what first impression I had on him. And I still don't get how the hell he can do stunts like that! Getting up from the floor wihout hands, break falling, SOMERSAULTING (wait, I actually can do it that time, just wif trampoline, same case with that guy) his amazing flexibility O_o

Chitra:-
When she told me to clip my hair, or was it tuck my shirt? I thought she was a pair of goody two shoes. But actually, she' not really a pair of goody two shoes XD, but still it's a good thing, being rebellious rox. And she was close to Hasnaa and I that time, and when I say close, I mean REALLY close. Les partner XD

Michelle (Lee Xin Yi, so it doesn't get mistaken):-
She was also another one who told me to either tuck in my shirt or clip my hair. But then not as often as Chit. Well, she's hot, as in, not literally panas, but HOT. I remember she wore slim jeans to Carrina's party and me and Cass were like omg - she's always hot (Does NOT make me a les ok? =__=) And she also liked to pinch my cheeks AND Cass', so we pretty much got annoyed wif that. But she's still nice.

Raja:-
I didn't know he was my preschool classmate until 2008. And my first impressions on this guy as a kid was "Is he a guy or a girl? Boy is a girl?". But then again my first impression on 2006...I didn't have when I saw him XD. You can share opinions and seek advice from this guy =D.

Cheerleaders:-
What I can remember my first impression of cheer, was that the coach was also enthusiastic about newbies -_- and that the cheerleaders actually had a...cheeleader's aura O_O yes Nadira, that includes you too XD. That time was fun, but only until the boys came in it was funnier XD, but it's to digress...just scroll down

Nadira:-
She actually had a REALLY strong cheerleader's aura dat time...I sensed it XD. In the end, she became one of my best frens along with Hasnaa, being our group leader XD PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR DETROIT, I LUV THIS CITY!!!!!

Li Ann:-
Why is she special? Because she was one of the Chinese there XD, she's also an artist, dat's y her name is here. Check out her deviantart account!

Lara:-
Why her name is here as well? CARTWHEELS! XD

Calvin and co.:-
Can't really remember my first impression on them tho, but then one of my thoughts of Calvin was "Was he in my kindergarden? No seriously, why does he look a lil familiar" But in the end, I mistaken him for that someone else.

Yan Yee, Tracy, Yong Enn:-
Knew them during adv. chinese class, but in the end I quit anyways, these guys hav a really loud mouth, but still, you can share your thoughts with them =D

Sue Lyn n Su Ming:-
Both are my kindy mates =) Don't really got to know Sue Lyn much, but I can forever remember what guilt I did to Su Ming during volleyball. Alas, it was repaid this year by the shuttlecock XD, I'll also remember how sotong Su Ming is XD

Japanese Animation Club:-
This is the part where I got to know Liyana (has a deviantart account as well), Joanne, Jia Jin (deviantartist too) and Qasyaff =3 Some peeps thought our club was gay, but WHO CARES!! BWAHAHAHA *cough*

Alex Lum:-
Then there was he. My Cempaka school mate since Form 1 only. haha quite a rebel and all, but I recall him doing something nice when I had a fear of heights when we were Form 1(there's nothing special going on, c'mon man) Lol, I remember how the girls were surrounding him when he first came to this school XD

Chong Kin:-
This guy, if not mistaken, was in Sri Garden before. He changed school, then came back. He actually had an impression of a nerd, and a bit teddy bear like. But then, mr I'm not a man didn't like him and idk y. So I didn't get to know him much.

Cheerleader boys:-
HAHAHA the best part of 2006, after the final years are over, the guys Austin, Nazri, Hanim, Azri, I forgotten a few names then came into cheer, not forgetting a few other cheerleader girls which formed "Queens" they were the ones whom actually made cheerleading more fun. Making funnies, doing weird dances, trying out new stunts, so many to name!


2007
After getting a lot of bad comments on how the G's and A's were, I got afraid to go to Form 3A actually XD but at least I had Cassandra's company. At first I had a feeling that they're all nerdy, but then...A familiar face from cheerleading, who I meant was Jiy Ni and a few others, before that I thought they were at least 1 year older than me, I was HORRIBLY WRONG X_x

Jeff:-
Why this guy first? Because he was the person whom Cassandra liked to tease even from the first day of school. That guy actually likes anime, and I also enjoyed bullying him. Quite nice a friend too y'kno. (Idk y, but they liked to pair me up wif that guy =__=)

Joshep:-
First impression - Athlete. I was right, he's a b-baller. He's currently studying in Australia coz he got a scholarship there.

Malcolm:-
Nice outgoing guy, he was the one who actually intro Soon Yang 2 me. And I just hate it when you have to snatch the basketball away from me =__= I kid I kid...

Nikki:-
Was close to Nadira, then that time we became close friends at the near end of the year, cute cute dei~ ^^v XD

Kist:-
always has nice topics to talk about, has royal blood too.


Soon Yang:-
This was the guy who had a crush on me, but later freaked out after realising I was a tomboy XD. He freaked me out last year by saying random "hi's" and "bye's". Now he's got a girlfriend already, and I'm happy for that guy =]

Saranya:-
Started hanging out with Hasnaa this year. But eventually became close friends for 2007. Despite a bad reputation, she's actually quite nice, also complimented Cass' body shape >3

Alex Lee:-
Dudes, I can remember my first impression on him like it was so yesterday. LONGER STORY TIME:
Cass kept on talking bad abt this girl whom she hates, saying she's hitting on the new guy of the school, in which the new guy was actually someone she knew when she was younger. I didn't really care that time, because I never saw who this new guy was. One day I only went to ask her to show me who he is. He was in 3N, same class with Hasnaa, just dat and everything. When we looked through the window at the door, I just saw this one guy who hasn't bought the uniform yet, in all white. Then he turned his head, unveiling his facial features, almost as if struck by magic, I looked away while smiling, with the words "Drop dead, gorgeous" in my head, my hand on my heart. One of the days, Cass actually did went up to that guy and said hi, and y'kno what? my head screamed "DON! YOU'LL FREAK THAT GUY OUT!" And also, it was because of him I think if not mistaken I recall having him and Peter, and another guy...forgotten who, came to d table me and Cass were sitting and chatted once....and then nvr chat again until...2008.

NEW Cheerleaders:-
Ahh, newbies. Most of them being Form 1 and all, REALLY LIGHT! Especially Shi Hui XD (not so close wif them nowadays)And also in 2007 this was the year I got really ambitious about having a guys cheerleading team, and I still don't know why I want a guys team so badly o.o

King and I musical:-
This is where I got to meet Sofia Nazira, Mimi, another Sofia, and another girl I forgotten her name as well SORRY REALLY SORRY. Being the dancers of the whole production, this "Small House of Uncle Thomas" story, haha became the entertaining part of the drama. With WHITE make-up like a bunch of Baby Bat Goths. Fun days.

Red House Girls:-
I especially remember Poh Yee (because currently there's something going on with her and Alex LEE), one of the girls whom preferred talking to me during sports house meetings. Not only that, there's also Angela, Shi Hui, a couple others from Cheerleading as well. I enjoyed playing games with them XD even if my netball skills suck (i dun even like it the first place)Basketball especially was fun to play with them around.

Billy & Hua Min:-
Ah yes, the influence of Metal, and got me into likeing gothic stuff was because of Mr. Billy Boey. Near the end of the year, I actually liked talking to Billy and Hua Min exchanging ideas of music and all, and really amazed by how many bands he could name O_o (how does he remember all the names? Some sound the same O.O idk) And Hua Min's a nice girl too, and at the same time, don't judge a book by it's cover...


2008
At first got completly lost on the first day of school. Didn't know where exactly to go and all. Brought all the books to school for nuts =__= and had a broken back. I was first placed in 4Sc2. From then on, I met a few ppls.

Ali:-
First guy I talked to in the class. New kid, at first gave a government school nerd impression, also a shy one. I was wrong. This guys is the currently funny man of the current 4Sc2 (alongside Zhao). He also can draw, play guitar, piano, and drums but he said he isn't interested in making music.

Jung and Jun:-
Jun was the shy one, even if he was new last year only. Jung was more open that time, chatting wif Malcolm and me. (If not mistaken I think I gave them an impression that I was fierce XD) Raja says Jung's got a sexy butt, but I dun see anything special tho XD btw, Jung LOVES to bully Mel XD

Veemelia:-
Finally revealed her name lol, but I'm sure some of you can't pronounce it right lmao. That time she was sitting with a bunch of girls, but then for some reason I saw that she was a lil different than the girls, idk y but it's there. But when I heard her speech, I then thought she was a normal girl IT'S THE HEADBAND AND THE SLANG!! JUST THOSE TWO FACTORS GAVE ME THAT IMPRESSION AND I WAS HORRIBLY WRONG. Before that, I was a loner, then only I started to hang with her more often when I learnt that she WAS ACTUALLY a tomboy. V2 you ROCK! Keep da fire burning! (that was seriously unoriginal heh)

And then I got transferred into 4Sc3 after we got streamed. At first, I was thinking, oh man! I'm not close to anyone in this class, I'm gonna die this year. And then again, WRONG! beeeep

Yeong Wei and Lee Zen:-
o_O these two were gay partners. First Yeong Wei said hi to me then intro-ed Zen. First impression of Zen - above average. Yala yala, I'm gonna be nice, bla bla bla wtf. Funny hysterical guy, and even from the start he looked like a gang leader, dunno why. I'm sure everyone sensed that vibe too rite? So gang leader must be TANGGUNGJAWAB. And then Yeong Wei, STILL ANNOYING AS EVER, but changed to a better person.

Kah Jone:-
The guy who sits behind me. Always see him laughing his butts off. One of those whom likes to bully me and VERY hard, I mean VERY hard to counter his comments, even physically, yes his size is big so that's to his advantage =__= But, he did something nice to me during the last day of my school, taking a GREAT risk of calling Alex while in class.

Ben, Kar Keat, Alan:-
These guy also arr...omg. But still nice to talk to. The first impression on Keat, was also a government school nerd XD, Alan seemed like a foreigner, yes, he was studying in New York. My impression on Ben, actually I didn't have XP I still remember the first comment Ben had on me "Kah Weng and Amanda" YEA RITE! Jack, go hentam this guy plz.

Fong Bee, Su Vyen:-
And again, Happy Birthday Su Vyen! and Bee Fong XD, she's Mr Khoo's teacher's pet, am I rite? And then Su Vyen, sports woman, but then I still beat her in arm wrestling XD. Su Vyen and I also hanged out when hosting Japanese students. And Fong Bee is wise cracking too.

Terk Chin:-
He was from the same primary school as me, but bak then, interclass activities almost never happen. One class = one family, that's a government school for ya. Dunno much abt this guy. Wise cracker as well.

Jian Rick:-
Also from Chung Hwa and I didn't know till this year. He told me abt Dai Tan, which was my grandaunt's friend, who so happens to be his mom. O_O small world. Seems close to Kar Keat, still dunno much abt him, hope to know more.

Tae Wan:-
the other Korean in my class that doesn't sleep. Dunno much abt him, hope to know him better.

Mel aka MONA LISA:-
Remember the Cass and co? That's history, Mel is just Mel, hanging with different ppls. Neutral as she would say. Quite nice a dancer. *whispers* Guys in my class like to bully her and it makes a laughable scene *end whisper* nothing~ 8D. My mom also said she was pretty and thought that the guys in my Sweet 16 party were going gugu over her XD. Just a parent's impression. Stay cool Mel.

Liv Tan(Olivia):-
You see? I gave you a nickname of an actress so be happy XD (Liv Tyler). Art classmate along with Alex n a few others for that matter. *whisper* makes a comical scene when bullied XD *end whisper* What was that? A bird was chirping. Yea...8D also a nice girl.

Jen Sern:-
The other guy who also hosted a Japanese student whom I hanged out wif. VERY TALL, and smart. He recently moved to Canada to study there. All the best to him.

Jacklyn:-
Was a 3G student, and a Queens Cheerleader. Dat time didn't talk to her much. But later knew that she was cool too. =3

William:-
Bully partner against Alan XD. Nadira used to like to call him her husband, or sth to do wif that XD. Nice guy.
ps: Wei lian ah ma ye jian ya! XD (figure this one out yourself, guys)

Gan:-
This guy was close to Lawrence. Most of the time, he'll be like "Amanda, come here, let's chat." XD Sometimes got interesting things to talk abt, yea.

Farris:-
At first, thought he was Chinese. Aww c'mon I'm sure everyone thought that too rite? Yea, met him only when I was about to do the speech thing wif Yeong Wei abt global warming. Heh, quite nice guy. Has that teddy bear impression too y'kno.

Childhood Dreamers gang (Jordan, Wei Lip, Peter, Afiq...):-
"Boys will be boys" - First thought in my head X"D These guys exchenge witty banter among themselves and it really makes a funny scene. I still dunno why my mom thinks Jordan and Alex look alike. Afiq, I recall meeting him last year but never got close to him, and the part about me getting a penis transplant is soo not true. NADIIIIIII~!!!!! rawr. Wei Lip, nice to talk to, and the first person, I think, to know my dirty lil secret. Didn't really got close with Azim tho, the songwriter of their band. Hope to know him more.


If I miss out on anyone, TELL ME! =D
ps: I won't be online for two weeks
as I'll be staying in someone else's house for two weeks before going into my new home.
LAST EDITED: 11 July 2008

No comments: