Thursday, June 12, 2008

♂Prelude 8 - Atrabilious♂

Now Playing: Childhood Dreamers - Childhood Dreamers
Mood: melancholic, [which is actually the meaning of the title (Kar Keat I hope you remembered your English lesson XD)] and a certain part of this blog, I'm pissed.

Out of Topic: Before that, I actually double clicked the song Her Own Enemy(it means play all in my library), then after the song end, I tot February's Blue Sky is gonna play again, unexpectedly BOOM Children of Bodom's song "Are You Dead Yet" was bursting my com's amp O_O (because after Childhood Dreamers in my library is Children of Bodom)and I nearly died of a heart attack. Yeah, random =__= Back to the real thing.

Wei Lip came to give me the edited version of their demo. Sounds better, and for some reason, the fuzziness of the electric guitar is reduced. The wonders of technology...what's next? Flying cars?

Now the melancholic part. Today during art class, my teacher just mentioned that I'm leavng to the whole class. That just got me in a muse. there's so many things I'm leaving behind. Friends. ahem...you all know who. All would be left behind, though we may still contact, it'll never be the same again. I'll be completely estranged, so far away...But my heart would still remain intact, I don't know why or how bonds like these are formed. But it makes me sad to have lost a limb or two (or three or four). Sigh, at least there would be a farewell party next Friday, my frens are throwing it for me, I'm deeply grateful to them...always...

-----

Well,*straightens up* now that I expressed my emotional part, here's something factual for you guys to know. According to psychology, when a person has been pestering someone by giving TONS of compliments to another, it would freak the other out. Why? I don't know, but it's psychology for ya. There's also variants of these scenarios. Like continually "apologizing" for something that he knew that he enjoyed. Let me tell you more about this "he" fella.

Dubbed by the majority (or the whole of Form 4) as the chui sui wong = exaggerating lies king. Known to have commited adultery at the age of 11 WTF. Smokes. And ONE HELLA ANNOYING!! ONE GOOD EXAMPLE IS THE ABOVE SITUATION!!! This is no longer a silent grudge, my friend. Why am I this stupid to have it a silent grudge at the first place, if it was a grudge then things would've turned out better for all of us. This person is none other than *somone cuts in and says his name* yes you are absolutely correct random person. So mr. tomato head, fu*k off my life, and everyone else's, you'll make everyone happy if you weren't born in the first place.

And that's just it for today, I have dinner.

No comments: