Friday, July 4, 2008

ЏЇI don't think I can sleep tonightЇЏ

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Seventeen - Winger
Mood:
HYPER LIKE SHYT>D

Short term hiatus? Is over XD So to round up week one of Singapore:

Friday,Saturday n Sunday:
Mom, step dad and I stayed in Fairmount, then drops me off at my mom's friend's place. I instantaeneously got used to the bedroom there, so comfy~ XD

Now to elaborate more on my first week in school.

And of course, enthusiastic ppl to meet newbs. Didn't get to talk alot on the first day yet. But slowly getting to know more through different classes, bcoz diff class = diff ppl. So yea. Got Malaysians there too. And now, working on English assignment as well as blogging + chatting wif Alex on his fren's Msn (AND HE JUST SAID HE'S GETTING A MODEM TOMORROW!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAA *eyes dart back and fourth*...when is sachie and aiza coming on9??) + Drinking water = multitasking sux. Art club seems nice. Enthusiastic for RDA as well >D KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Religious Education also got me into thinking about the future again, stressed fo coz la...future...is not so bleak anymore, did I mention this before? I know what college I'm going to, DigiPen. And I AM determined to start an animation career, y'kno?

Other than looking towards the future...I also had nostalgia. Remember the times when you played with body wash soap and made soap bubbles? Well, the brand Dove, not only does it give you nice skin, it also makes BIG BUBBLES XD! BIGGEST BUBBLES I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE (tho may not be bigger than some other type I forgot how, sth to do with car-wash soap and all) [Is practically talking crap here]

You guys should go to YouTube and look for Fred. His chipmunk voice and storyline is really funny. (Digressing)

I'm now lvl 32 in Zu online, wow, Zu is REALLY easy to level up XD I love Zu. I think I can just...(continues talking crap, even poetic ones which make no sense, whilst lost in dreamworld and doesn't know when to sign off the blog) OH SNAP, I GOT AN ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT! gtg now bye

No comments: