Thursday, July 17, 2008

Desperado

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: It's my Life - video performanc of Childhood Dreamers during my Sweet 16 party
Mood: as said in title

Why? Coz I wanna end high school life and then finllege and work as an animator the rest of my life. JK. I just can't stand stereotypicalism. Nuff said.

Anways, break time I went to the library and borrowed a book, written by none other than Anthony Horowitz (BUT not an Alex Rider story tho, I read all 7 and waiting for the 8th) however, check this out:

WHOLE COLLECTION OF ALEX RIDER SERIES XD


Then lunch time we practiced our class play. BUT there was comic relief while waiting. I dunno where Gabriel managed to find a PAD....and then stuck it in between, cotton side up, played the catch the drop of water, then realises that PADS are super absorbant, Donovan was laughing his ass off for that, which also triggers a chain reaction that made me laugh like a moron also rolling on the floor laughing (his laugh is hilarious and moronic btw XD) and then they still don't have enuff, they had to pour a whole bottle of water on it, kick it around the hall, making its water drip like there's no tomorrow, and this thing goes on like there's no tomorrow. It's just some hilariously stupid moment

Right now, at home...unpacking is hecticity. And I got bored again:

haha...


No comments: