Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Erm.....<8D

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT


Now Playing: Given Up - Linkin Park
Mood: Accomplishment...somehow ._.






Ok-oklar...I know it isn't that good. A lot of errors here and there. I edited some part of the score so that it's easier for me to play. C'MON does it look like a person who stopped Grade 3 at
9 years old gonna play like a pro?? =__=

I wanna know what you guys think. (Even if it's not really my future) and I am no way gonna upload it to YouTube. Seriously, like every video uploaded there there would be someone saying bad stuff about it. NO WAY, especially since YouTube is crowded with pro pianists (including pro Tap Dancers as well =_______=) so yea...gonna move to my real home today, that's why I feel good after recording this song - there's no keyboard yet in my new house.

EDITED:
This was the com's reflection (dat's y I'm wearing glasses)

to be more accurate, my BLOG XD

No comments: