Monday, July 7, 2008

ъӘIMPORTANT NEWSFLASHӘъ

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: Los Angeles - X
Mood: 8D LIEK SRSLY

...not. XD but srsly, today...I was lazy to get up lol. But yeah, Mondays...oh man. And I GOT SHOTS XD!!

Basketball court...looks big

PLAYGROUND, but don think abt hogging it, it's for elementary kids only


And Then during Physics class I tried to get the photos of my leng lui frens, BUT they're camera shy (TOO BAD, GUYS XD)And yes, boy activity happening and all

No offence to guys in photo. But yea, they were fooling around wif the experiment while teacher was away, and I had to umm....how do I put these terms... guy terms: dodge, girl terms: FLEE, from the incoming cans that were loaded with sand.coz it'll hurt


Then there's social service on Mondays. I chose RDA (Riding for the Disabled Association)

HORSE!!!!!XD


And then the biggest coincidence in my life. But first:

1. Go to Youtube
2. Search for Fred
3. Listen to me now

One of the guys (not in my school) who is also helping the kid we're supposed to take care of, as in being sidewalker, came from the UK, I was too shy to ask for his photo, cuz we JUST MET DAMNIT. Yeah...



His name is also Fred, AND LOOKS LIKE FRED OMFG!!!!! SAME HAIR, CAUCASIAN, SAME NAME, different voice, but of course that's too obvious. Yes, we started conversations and all, he said he was from the UK and currently on holiday, 9 weeks...9 WEEKS!!! liek summer vacation. Den den den...I wanted to ask for his email, BUT we had to go. It was 5pm, oh man, dun think I could see that guy again, nice meeting you Fred, that is if you are reading this.

EDIT: to some of you who don't believe me. I can tell you I remembered what he wore. Not that I'm a stalker or anything, just observant.
1. Maroon colored jersey with yellow patterns, with the number 4 if not mistaken.
2. White and Red sneakers.
3. Bermudas.
Does that prove that he exists? If not I don't really care what you think anymore

then I when I came home, I smell of horse poop EWWW!!! YUCK!!!!!! and my shoes are also filled with sand. DOUBLE YUCK! And I heard from Childhood Dreamers THAT THEY'RE COMING DOWN TO SINGAPORE TO VISIT ME YAY!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO

ps: did I mention I cut my hair? I WANT SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR T_T but anyways...

Cam whoring rox...

No comments: