Saturday, July 12, 2008

OOT (Out of Topic)??? Much respects

Now Playing: Nemesis - Arch Enemy
Mood: o_O I'm being shitted....actually more like pwned

2 or 3 days ago I T_T again, out of jealousy. That's when the roles of true friends come to play, where you can share ur tots, and then realise the same thing happened to ur friends as well. Thx Benji and Chi Qin =)

But enuff dosage of my everyday life. Let me show you my latest idol:

Yes we know that's a girl. Her name is Angela Gossow. Pretty, charming smile, looks slim in black, wearing a cowboy hat (yee haw) - impression of a normal girl

Another shot of her. Seriously elegant looking, and just became my idol, why? We'll get to that later.


We know that there are rock bands with female singers, like Paramore. Also, gothic rock/opera metal female singers in bands like Nightwish, Within Temptation, etc. But this one, is one of the few sucessful women who have been...
-
--
---
--
-
--
---
--
-
--
---
--
-
...in a melodic death metal band whose primary vocals are screaming. I KNOW! How amazing is that?! INSTANT IDOL OF MINE >D!! Lemme show you one of their latest stuff:


Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA


She actually joined Arch Enemy on the year 2001, during her interview, she's got a video recording in which she calls "poor quality" and then the band, particularly Amott, said that "she wiped the floor with all the other contenders".

ps: She's vegetarian. And I'm on day 2 of Veg diet. I told u guys I'm changing my image rite, and yes this is part of it, I'm liking what I am now, makes me feel so much better than anything else(I bought a skirt too), and I'll try that diet at least 30 days, if it works out, I'm pure vegetarian (NOT VEGAN).

--

Before I go, right now I have the mood to draw...I need inspiration guys-WAIT A MINUTE! I GOT ONE! Nevermind guys thx anyways lol

No comments: