Thursday, July 3, 2008

טּ_טּ Headache טּ_טּ

RELOCATIONIST'S REPORT

Now Playing: For All These Times Son, For All These Times - Lostprophets (the link is there 8D)
Mood: Headache

These assignments are a real pain, I'm not used to it yet X_X. Anyways, I'm getting adapted to life in Singapore already. Not the homework yet lol. I guess catching up wif a few things is a big pain eg Add maths -_-, could've taken that instead of Art if I knew X_X (but at the same time, there ARE benefits of takinf art in terms of social coughachokelesnortx)the assignments are a real pain in the butt brain although I gotta admit some are fun, but not when you're stressed.

Ngeh, these days I'm making really short blog posts and I dunno y. Ran out of words? Maybe. I may also think about going on a short-term hiatus on blogging, that is if, I'm pressured or lazy. Yes, I still miss you guys, even dream of you guys, but I have other things to do other than just blogging. Signing off

No comments: